About Erin





Top Ten Things About Erin





10. Easily bribed by ice cream


9. Very unique laugh, definitely a head turner in restaurants


8. She loves to pick you up, and hug you so hard it takes your breath away


7. She lived in Germany as a nanny


6. Her favorite T.V. shows include everything from Biggest Loser, Hannah Montana to Home Improvement


5. If she could go anywhere, it would be Machu Picchu, Peru


4. She smells the outside of Milk before she buys it


3. She painted a full size Dr. Seuss mural on her bedroom wall as a kid


2. She is generally 10 degrees cooler than those around her


1. Always a friend to the underdog



Ice cream, books, art, sports, outdoors, family, friends, sunny days, parks, Hanna Montana, pirates, laughing, her dog. If I only had so many words to describe Erin, those would just be a few.

Erin is an amazing person. She has one of the most fun-loving personalities of anyone I know. I think she will forever be a kid at heart. She is very outgoing and can connect with just about anybody. She will walk up to complete strangers and talk to them as if she has known them for years. Erin always has a BIG smile on her face that is very contagious and loves to laugh and have a good time. Erin is a very smart woman, she learns quickly and will be the first person to admit when she is lacking in an area and wants to improve. She takes very good care of her body and loves to exercise and be active. She loves to hike, go camping, vacation, run, swim, ride her bike, wakeboard, snowboard, cook, and paint. One of her greatest strengths is caring for others; she loves the youth in our church and always brainstorming ways to help others in their life. Erin has a strong spirit and works diligently to have the spirit with her. She is always looking for ways to strengthen her relationship with her Heavenly Father.





Jordan pretty much said it all with Ice Cream. Okay I guess there is more to me than Ice Cream, but it is my favorite. If you were to ask me what I wanted to be when I was younger, I would conjure up the most fanciful occupations a small girl could dream of. The world seemed too small to hold my imagination; never did I think that I would desire to be living in a small town with a little dog, and a husband. But here I am and it is all I can dream of, and more.

And now I can only dream of the wonderful opportunity of being a mother, what a great blessing that will be. I love people. I worked at Boys and Girls Club and it was so much fun to work with the kids, to see them grow, laugh, and to just play soccer on the fields. There is something special about spending time with someone whether you are talking over lunch, going for a walk, or sitting by the campfire.

I had an amazing family growing up. I feel so blessed to have had a wonderful mother and father to provide support to me. I learned that I needed to be nice to everyone. I learned that sometimes I was in the wrong when I was sure I was right. They were always there for me no matter what. I know that family is formed through love, and that is what makes a family.