About Jordan














Top Then Things About Jordan



10. Grew up in 2 different homes with golf courses in his back yard


9. When he was younger he would rollerblade all day, every day…..until he broke his leg


8. His first job was scooping ice cream


7. Cuts his own hair (sometimes) and also his friends


6. Wanted to be a real cowboy when he was younger, and still kind of does


5. Had braces for 3 ½ years!


4. Family nickname is “Beaver”


3. Has close to 100 cousins


2. Loves to eat Doritos at 10 o’ clock at night


1. Is a friend to all



If you want good company Jordan is the best. In-fact my brother-in-law calls him “The Yes Man”. Sometimes I ask Jordan to do things that people might think are silly, hard, or different. And during these task, or moments Jordan never complains. I cannot express how amazing it is to have a husband who is willing to have an indoor campout just for fun. He does things through love and sincerity, whether it is helping my parents in their yard, or taking the dog out early in the morning.

His love is unconditional, and it doesn’t matter whether you are our next door neighbor or his best friend, but he will willingly help you with anything. He never judges others, and always gives them the benefit of the doubt. And because of this we have developed lifelong friendships with people we can never forget.

His optimistic personality is contagious to all around him. And he has a great sense of humor. If you ask him what his dream job would be he would say, “The Dallas Cowboys Quarter back, or a professional golfer”. He once asked me to film his swing so he could watch it for improvement. I love him for everything he is made of, everything from his love of sports down to his kind heart.




A few things that would help you to get to know me better: I love to be outside golfing, hiking, mowing the lawn (one day I would love to have a riding lawn mower), barbequing, walking my dog, boating, snowboarding, or snowmobiling, taking a walk with my wife, washing a car, camping, watching a football or soccer game, or just soaking in a nice day. Much to the dismay of my wife and most people I know, I'm an avid Dallas Cowboy fan, and just as much a fan of the Utah Jazz. I love to try new things and like to keep busy.


I feel it is important to surround yourself with good people in life and have been very fortunate to have always had great friends, a wonderful family, and an incredible wife. I also feel it is important to continually strengthen the relationships you have with others. I strive to be involved with those people around me in hopes that I can make their lives a little better.


I've learned a lot and still have much to learn. I look forward to the future and all of its twist and turns. I don't know why life doesn't answer all of our questions, but I do know that there is a purpose for all things. Going through this adoption process has been so rewarding, it one more way that God shows us that he loves us and wants what is best. I am so excited to be a Dad, and for my wife to be a Mother. I couldn't ask for anything more.